Wireless mouse frees up space and allows you to use your computer conveniently without needing to sit close to your computer. When people use a wired mouse, they need to sit in a particular space to keep working, but the case of a wireless mouse is different, you can sit wherever you want, but need to stay within the range. Although wireless mice work the same as the wired mice, the demand for wireless mouse is increasing day by day because it provides more comfort to the users. Plus, you are not bound to sit in the same position for hours to meet your target instead you can frequently change your position the way you want. When you use a wireless mouse, you need to know how to get wireless mouse work, as there are many people who find it difficult to successfully connect the wireless mouse.
There are a lot of people who have bought a wireless mouse for the first time, while many have been using for quite a long. It is quite obvious that people, who are using a wireless mouse for the first time or willing to use it, may encounter some issues while connecting it. Not only that but, sometimes a person, who has been using a wireless mouse for quite some time, experienced a few issues.
Mouse, being an electronic gadget, can behave differently and every issue is not the same as it is electronic equipment, and its behavior is sometimes unpredictable. So, you need to know how to tackle each and every issue. Plus, you also need to know how to get wireless mouse work, and for this, you need to know how to connect it on a computer and laptop. Below you are going to know how you can successfully connect your wireless mouse
How to Connect a Wireless Mouse on a Computer
There are many people who use a computer at home or workplace to get their work done. So, for all the people who use a computer and want to know how to get wireless mouse work or connect, should check this out
- Take your mouse out of the box and remove the cover.
- Insert the batteries correctly or else your wireless mouse not going to work.
- Once done, replace the cover.
- Plug the receiver into the USB port on your computer; the receiver can be of any size from small to large.
- Once you successfully connect the receiver, you will receive a notification showing that the device is being received by your computer – notification can be seen on the lower right of your computer.
- Your computer should have a device driver regardless of the mouse you have. Windows usually install the driver of some mice, but you need to download the driver manually. You can download the driver from the manufacturer’s website or you can also install the driver using the driver update tool.
- Now your wireless mouse is ready to work.
- You can customize your wireless mouse using the Control Panel such as pointer speed, adjust to double-click, change the pointer icon, and switch the mouse button.
For Bluetooth Mouse
- Open the Bluetooth utility on the computer and turn it on. If it is enabled, you can find an icon in the notification area that looks like the typical Bluetooth symbol.
- Check the switch on your wireless mouse and turn it on, if your wireless mouse has that on/off switch.
- Once you switch on the mouse, check the Bluetooth utility to make sure if it detects the Bluetooth mouse or not.
- You need to find the Bluetooth mouse in the Bluetooth utility. Select the Bluetooth device list and pair it using the pair button.
- With these steps, you will get your wireless mouse connected to the computer.
How to Connect a Wireless Mouse on a Laptop
There are many people who want to use a wireless mouse on a laptop instead of using the laptop’s built-in mouse. Sometimes, it is not really comfortable to use a laptop’s built-in mouse, especially when you need to work for hours. So, take a look at the process of connecting a wireless mouse on a laptop
- First, you need to make sure that the laptop you use is compatible with a wireless mouse, as most of the wireless mice use Bluetooth technology. A blue tooth mouse can connect to the Bluetooth enabled laptop.
- You need to unpack your wireless mouse and insert batteries to the battery chamber. You need to make sure you insert the positive side of the battery in the right direction.
- Wireless receiver should be used if the laptop does not have a built-in wireless receiver. Keep it at least 8 inches away from your laptop or any other object that can interfere with the signals. Never place it somewhere behind so many objects.
- You can insert driver to make your mouse work properly.
- You need to connect the receiver to your laptop by plugging in the USB connector of your wireless mouse to the USB port. In case you do not have a free USB port, you can use an external USB hub as this is the best solution you have to have more ports.
- Now, you are allowed to place the wireless mouse in a way that it makes it easy and convenient for you. Doing so will minimize the finger stress.
How to get wireless mouse work or how to successfully connect it on your system is the topic of discussion. We discussed how you can easily connect your wireless mouse as it is really important to connect your wireless mouse. Whether you want to connect your mouse on your computer or laptop, you can use the above-mentioned ways to successfully connect your wireless mouse, be it a USB or Bluetooth mouse.
I hope you find it helpful!